Date(s) - Sep/22/2018
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sanctuary, Welcoming Room, Kitchen
Categories No Categories
We will be celebrating Jean Sundborg’s Celebration of Life with family and friends on Saturday, September 22. We expect a large gathering (approximately 200) of her family, friends and fellow activists. How can you assist?
• Bring a bouquet of flowers from your garden to grace the chalice table and reception tables. The family requests no floral shop arrangements.
• Plan to carpool to allow adequate space in the parking lot.
• Sign up below to help in any variety of ways with the Reception. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1.Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/entry/9570024992078100118
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Kathy Linnell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will sign you up manually.
To facilitate carpooling to Jean Sundborg Celebration of Life, we are taking signs ups after service. If you already have a carpool, yay! If you don’t, please sign up and we will match you with a buddy (or two or three) and help you find a place to meet.
Bookings are closed for this event.