Looking for resources to further your religious education and spiritual growth? Check out the selection of online resources for young adults on a variety of Growth and Learning topics below.
beliefs and values
- Can Unitarian Universalists Really Believe Anything?: We truly are a theologically diverse spiritual community. Because there is such a diversity of practices, ideas and beliefs some might say “UUs can believe whatever they want.” They’re almost right, except for being pretty wrong.
- Belief-O-Matic: Even if YOU don’t know what faith you are, Belief-O-Matic® knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Matic® will tell you what religion (if any) you practice…or ought to consider practicing.
- Becoming: A Spiritual Guide for Navigating Adulthood: Life can be really hard. Life can be really wonderful. And our faith should be there for these times. Becoming is for the times when we need spiritual accompaniment. Whether in solitary reflection or group worship, this little book is here to be companion, guide, and hard surface to lean or dance on.
- Young Adult Spirituality and Worship: Our faith tradition holds diverse theological perspectives and supports a variety of spiritual practices. Through worship, ritual, small group ministry and other practices, Unitarian Universalist (UU) youth and young adults can find support, inspiration and transformation in our communities.
- Resources for youth and young adults of color: Leadership, social justice, educational resources, community building, advocacy, and more.
- Resources for Unitarian Universalist singles: Online groups, camps, and links to congregations with groups or events for singles.
- Unitarian Universalist College of Social Justice: immersion learning journeys, justice training programs, summer internships, and direct volunteer opportunities with partner organizations in the U.S. and abroad. All programs are designed to help people cross boundaries, gain insight, and imagine new ways to make a difference in the world.
- PNWUUYA: Find out about upcoming conferences, news, and events related to UU young adults in the Pacific Northwest
- The Hub (Facebook Page for Young Adult UUs): Get connected with the national community of young adult UUs and UU groups and leaders.
We welcome your suggestions for resource content for this page. What have you found that is exceptional?
Ages and Stages