Looking for resources to further your religious education and spiritual growth? Check out the selection of online resources for young children on a variety of Growth and Learning topics below.
beliefs and values
- Do All UUs Believe the Same Thing? Activities to help children become aware that Unitarian Universalists treasure each person’s special way of looking at things
- Children’s books about spirituality and religion: a list of picture books appropriate for young children. The list focuses on general spiritual values such as compassion, gratitude, mindfulness and religious tolerance.
- Children’s books about spiritual practices: Books for young children on meditation, yoga, prayer, and other spiritual practices
- Children’s books about death and grief: a list of picture books appropriate for young children.
- 50 Family-Friendly Community Service Projects: It can be hard to think of interesting and practical ways to serve others on an ongoing basis. It can be especially difficult to find one or two things that include everyone in your family, especially when you have children of varying ages.
- Alice the Chalice: UU coloring pages and other resources for Unitarian Universalist kids
- We Believe UU Principles coloring poster and puzzle: Color this poster to help you learn about remember our promises.
We welcome your suggestions for resource content for this page. What have you found that is exceptional?
Ages and Stages