Current COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
If you are sick, please stay home. If you have come into contact with someone positive for COVID-19, follow the precautions recommended by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/if-you-were-exposed.htm
In order to care for our collective well-being, we strongly recommend that anyone who is eligible to be vaccinated do so, especially before participating in indoor activities.
COVID-19 Guidelines for all programing
as of April 26, 2023
For all church programs, masking is encouraged but optional. Please respect the choice of those who continue to wear a mask.
- If you are sick, or think you may be getting sick, please stay home and participate by zoom.
- Masking and social distancing are optional.
- Eating and drinking is ok.
- Please respect the choice of those who continue to mask and practice social distancing.
- Group leaders will do what is feasible to increase ventilation: open doors and windows when possible, turn on heating system, or put on air purifiers (available in Sanctuary, Office, and Lighthouse).