Multiplatform Service Volunteers
Multiplatform service is here and we need your help
As we start filling our sanctuary each Sunday, our services will continue to be available to you at home on your computer. Zoom is here to stay. We continue to need our volunteers in both the digital and physical world.
Ushers & Greeters Needed
These two roles will work as a team to greet and assist those who are arriving to attend our in-person Sunday Worship. Volunteers need to arrive at the sanctuary by 9:45am and will be done by noon, once a month. The main responsibilities include:
- Ensure attendees sign in
- Help people follow the current COVID-19 safety guidelines
- Provide information for newcomers
- Gather, count, and deposit the collection
- Secure the building before and after the service
For additional information about these opportunities and other areas where you can assist with our Sunday services, contact our office administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Technology Support Positions
Zoom AV Tech
This position may provide support in-person or from another location, provided the location has a strong internet connection.
- Screen Share videos and slideshows through zoom
- Post links into the chat box during morning announcements
Desk AV Tech
This position provides support in-person from the sanctuary. They will assist the Zoom AV tech during Sunday Worship Watch Parties.
- Setup soundboard, camera, and projector
- Support in person viewers with zoom engagement
- Admit viewers and create breakout rooms
- Monitor the zoom chat box
Additional information about each of our Volunteer Technology Support positions can be requested by contacting Robert Snipes at email@example.com or our office administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.