Sunday Worship Watch Party In-person Volunteers
Watch Parties are here and we need your help
Our services will continue to be available to you at home on your computer, and will also be on the “big screen” in the sanctuary. For those attending in person, to reduce the risk of illness as we emerge from this pandemic;
- The sanctuary will be open to a maximum of 40 people (3ft social distancing) and overflow in the welcome room. There is no need to register in advance.
- Those attending will be required to wear masks. Family groups can sit together and will be asked to distance from others.
- There will not be an in-person “coffee hour” after the service. However, we encourage people to connect after service outdoors when the weather is good.
Ushers & Greeters Needed
These two roles will work as a team to greet and assist those who are arriving to attend our in-person, small group, Sunday Worship Watch Party. Volunteers need to arrive at the sanctuary by 9:45am and will be done by noon, once a month. You are also invited to attend the watch party from 10:30am to 11:30am. The main responsibilities include:
- Ensure attendees sign in
- Help people follow the current COVID-19 safety guidelines
- Provide information for newcomers
- Gather, count, and deposit the collection
- Secure the building before and after the watch party
For additional information about these opportunities and other areas where you can assist with our Sunday services, contact our office administrator at email@example.com.
Volunteer Technology Support Positions
Zoom AV Tech
This position may provide support in-person or from another location, provided the location has a strong internet connection.
- Screen Share videos and slideshows through zoom
- Post links into the chat box during morning announcements
Desk AV Tech
This position provides support in-person from the sanctuary. They will assist the Zoom AV tech during Sunday Worship Watch Parties.
- Setup soundboard, camera, and projector
- Support in person viewers with zoom engagement
- Admit viewers and create breakout rooms
- Monitor the zoom chat box
Additional information about each of our Volunteer Technology Support positions can be requested by contacting Robert Snipes at firstname.lastname@example.org or our office administrator at email@example.com.