In the early morning hours of Monday, March 8, 1965, the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. sent a telegram urging clergy of all faiths across the country to join a ministers’ march from Selma to Montgomery. The events surrounding that march had a profound effect … read more.
Stay in the Loop
- Ministerial Search Team February 22, 2018
- Our Community: Kitchen February 21, 2018
- Pledge Drive Announcement Did you know… February 21, 2018
- Feathering Our Nest A Saltwater UU Church Fundraising Event February 20, 2018
- Teacher Meeting: Labyrinth Learning February 15, 2018